Monday, August 8, 2011

Broken Ports and Dr. Burzynski

I find myself in the unfortunate position of not being able to upload photos to either of my computers.  This is bad, bad, bad.  Not only am I doing a photo shoot next weekend with plans for more in the near future, I can't post pictures to my blog.  *sniff* 
Since it is impossible to blog without pictures hardy har har, I will save the delicious recipe and other incredibly useful information I have for another day, leaving you with a trailer for a powerful documentary; one that I would for sure classify as a "must watch".  Understand, the FDA is not interested in the health of the people, but is solely driven by greed.  It is hard to fathom how people can become so calloused as to not regard the lives’ of others, or the future of our people. 
 As the Bible says, "the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil." ~ 1 Timothy 6:10



You can rent and instantly watch the whole documentary on Amazon for $2.99.  Or you can watch it for free on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment