Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It All Started When...

Hi.  I'm Babs ~ that's me with the chocolate slathered all over my face. 
It didn't start with the chocolate, it actually started with a persistent diaper rash on my kiddos that would not go away, despite my best efforts and way too much prescription cream from the Dr.  One of my friends suggested that perhaps it was the diapers; after all, everyone knows there are loads of disgusting chemicals in disposable diapers....everyone except me apparently.  I turned to trusty ole' Google for information on these harsh chemicals, and was horrified!  Then I turned to Google again for information on cloth diapering.  And my journey into the world of "green" began....   

Oh, you are wondering about the chocolate?  Stay tuned. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment